Charitable organization looking for help

Gus S.Calabrese gsc at omegadogs.com
Tue Feb 22 14:42:29 MST 2005

Hello

RADMI.com is located in the Denver area.
We are applying for our 501(C3) status and
we project we will have it well in advance of
the end of 2005.
We are currently starting up a project using
a converted RTD bus to provide educational
experiences.
If someone in the Denver area has a set of
Yellowdog distros for version 3 or 4, I would like
to borrow them to make a copy.  I will be happy to
pick them up.

We have some iMac 233s we want to install Yellowdog on.

see our website www.radmi.com
( you can join our plaque of fame )

Thanks

Gus S Calabrese  GSC
303.964.9670 w/vm        303.908.7716 cell no vm      415.738.0607 VOIP
w/vm
ichat -->  video/audio -->    gcalabrese at mac.com
www.omegadogs.com   gsc at omegadogs.com
4337 Raleigh St            near i25 and i70 intersection
Denver, CO 80212