Installing YDL 4 on a Powerbook G4

Christian Kienle christian-kienle at losg.org
Wed Feb 23 05:07:20 MST 2005

Howdy,

well - I need a Linux running on my Powerbook G4. It would no be a
problem for me to install YDL if there would be a solution for my
problem.

Here is it:

I have tons of complex data on my Powerbook. Videos, MP3's, Mails,
Apps, Database data and so on. But from what I have heart I have to
resize my partition and make space for YDL. And the only solution is to
buy an app which does this for me. I a Mac forum they gave me a link to
a product which i able to resize my Partition without loosing data. But
this app costs $ 50. A bit too much for a student. :)

Is there any other possibility?

Thank you all.

Best Regards, Christian Kienle
http://www.QtForum.org & http://www.KDE-Forum.org