How disable 4.0's GUI boot?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 17:41:23 MST 2005

on ydl4.0 you can watch the output of the bootup of ydl4.0 in the gui,
just when it goes to the point where it says "Doing xxx" click the
down arrow and you'll see the real output that you'd otherwise see
without the gui

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:00:00 -0500, beartooth <beartooth at adelphia.net> wrote:
> Almost the first thing I do on any new install of RH or FC is get into
> /etc/grub.conf and delete RHGB -- I have no words for how much I hate not
> being able to watch my machines boot.
>
> YDL 4.0 is using something that appears to be derived from that; but where
> is it, and how do I get rid of it? TIA!
>
> --
> Beartooth Implacable, Linux Evangelist & Gadfly
> neo-redneck, curmudgeonly codger with FC1 & YDL 4.0
> Pine 4.62, Pan 0.14.2; Privoxy 3.0.1; Opera 7.54, Firefox 1.0
> Bear in mind that I have little idea what I am talking about.

my website: http://www.johnscompany.net, premium hosting and much much
more coming soon so check back often...the topsites and guestbook is
back! check out johnscompany.net for more info