YDL install problems on a B&W G3

Mark Walker mhwalker60 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 07:49:13 MST 2005

Used both IDE connections on the motherboard.
Used a stock keyboard, usb, and an older ADB keyboard.
 It registers key strokes, because I can reset nvram
key strokes.
The Darwin CD works as advertised.  Boots when holding
the c key and installs with no issues.
This was all in the original post.  I know about the
IDE problems on the motherboard with rev 2 systems.
That is why I have a SIIG ATA 133 card.
ATA = ATAPI = IDE.  Different name for same thing.
Looks like Darwin wins.
Has there been any issues with the bool loader or
yaboot on the base YDL 4.0 relase.