modprobe.conf review

Kristo SovereignX kristo at ydl.net
Mon Feb 28 15:35:50 MST 2005

Thank you owen,
ALSA is selected, yet no improvement, no audio.

Audio detection test now plays sound since fixing "-" dash to an "_"
underscore. So for my ibook 1.2ghz it appears to matter.

"Test Sound" is like an ocean wave or audio noise. I can hear a melody
at first, then gets distorted.  Volume output is very very low although
my setting is up all the way.

:c)Kristo!