Assigning functions to Turbo Mouse buttons/multi mice buttons (imwheel & X11)

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 23:03:21 MST 2005

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:11:31 -0600, Andrew Zschetzsche
<zsche004 at mrs.umn.edu> wrote:
> So how would one get a button to be a double-click action?
>
> Andy Zschetzsche

You would probably go to the 'honeypot' wiki (and maybe one or two of
the other URLs) and assign multiple mouse buttons to one button.
There's an example of how to assign a text phrase (a bunch of
keypresses) to a single mouse button in there somewhere and I'm sure
that's also how you'd define a double-click.

Good luck & let the list know how you solve your problem (I'm no
expert... I merely used the wikis as my inspiration).

Eric.