MOL

GDB-B&W-YDL maniacmac at softhome.net
Thu Jan 6 21:56:21 MST 2005

Oops!  I think I might be a little red in the face.  It seems I didn't
notice when MOL was running that it booted up my OSX backup
drive/partition instead of the main drive.  I reinstalled the package on
the backup drive and now everything works as it should.  Next question,
why did MOL run the backup drive instead of my main drive and can it be
switched easily?  I suppose I could make some changes so that it
performs the same functions I was looking for in this setup, but if it's
an easy matter to make the switch I would just as soon handle it that
way.  Anyone know?

Just a message from Doug...