Non-destructively resize ext3 on PPC

b1smooth at yahoo.com b1smooth at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 11:14:32 MST 2005

Hmm...Is it this problem
Quoted from the Qtparted hompage:

"Please note that this is will be a major release:
a lot of new features are included. A well know bug
happen when you try to work on a device "busy" (in
other word a device with a partition mounted). The
only thing that I can suggest you is to commit every
single operation, and reboot every time that you get
the "commit error". This is not a bug of QTParted! It
seems that the kernel is not able to re-read partition
table of busy device. I plan to make some work around
in the official 0.4, but of course I cannot do
miracles until kernel developers will be fix this
problem (and it seems that they don't want to do that
:( ).
I forget: you needs libparted 1.6.6 (or newer) to run
qtparted 0.4 !"

--- "Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D."

=== message truncated ===