Network Solutions

gdbp4xp slugg0 at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 8 22:32:43 MST 2005

One more time, thanks to everyone who suggested many different ways to
handle this problem.  Just FYI, I found the answer in a free program called
Office Mail.  This program does everything I want and was very small and as
I said FREE!  It works from the TO: field which the lists all use and that
made things very simple.  I am sending this from my P4, but when it's posted
to the list and sent out, I will receive it on my B&W running YDL.  I may
even decide to register the program as it is that good.  I know there will
be an ad at the bottom of this message so anyone who has a Windows server
which they want to use for this purpose, check out the program.

Just a message from Doug...