RE: RE: Albrecht Dreß e-mails get filtered on the YDL list (was RE: [IMPORTANT] SOUND!!!!)

Longman, Bill longman at sharplabs.com
Thu Jan 13 15:11:44 MST 2005

> Are you sure it wasn't between 2004-12-20 and 2004-12-27,
> when Albrecht
> upgraded Balsa from 2.2.5 to 2.2.6?

I couldn't say, Daniel. I don't have archives of my YDL stuff. They last a
week only.

> Funny, typically when I get mail from an Outlook user, it'll
> always have
> an attachment called "WINMAIL.DAT" because the procedures Microsoft
> outlines for being compatible with everybody else plain don't work:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196784

And that's because typical Lookout users keep the idiotic defaults. I make
sure my default message type is plain text, which just gets under the skin
completely of all the M$ droids. "What's wrong with HTML?".....thanks, but
no thanks.

OK, signing off now on the Albrecht mailing thread. Thanks for the ride,
y'all.