Airport + Routers

Longman, Bill longman at sharplabs.com
Thu Jan 13 17:27:12 MST 2005

You'll need to set up the routing correctly, but it's probably something
that needs to be done on the bases, not on your machine. You could put
routes on your machine for each of the nets along the way. Just point all
the networks to the next hop (which is the base station in front of your
room.)

Send more details on what the specific networks are and we can help you
further.

Bill