Freakishly placed starters

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Thu Jan 13 22:57:15 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 00:06, a monkey wrote:
> But that will remove my properly placed starter! --> "Graphics >
> Gnofract 4D Fractal Generator"

My response was based on what I read which appeared below as:

     From:
a monkey
<the.only.monkey at gmail.com>
       To:
yellowdog-general at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
  Subject:
Freakishly
placed
starters
     Date:
Thu, 13 Jan
2005
18:42:27
-0800

For example, I have this under the GNOME menu: "Preferences > Graphics >
Gnofract 4D Fractal Generator". That's not supposed to be there. How do
I get rid of these weirdly placed starters?

My own response:
> Derick Centeno wrote:
>
> >yum remove gnofract*

addresses that issue.

If you want or intended something else, you will have to be a bit more
specific.  I'm not pretending to have that answer; I'm merely stating
that from my interpretation of what you wrote I addressed that issue.

>From your response, I can guess that maybe you are complaining about the
order of how that program appears in the menu?  But I'm not sure.

Guessing your meaning is not really, what you want me or anyone else to
do.  I have already "guessed" wrong, as your response implies.  So what
do you actually mean?