[OT] Albrecht Dreß e-mails get filtered on the YDL list (was RE: [IMPORTANT] SOUND!!!!)

Clinton MacDonald clint.macdonald at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 14 05:12:13 MST 2005

Mr. Janssens:

Geert Janssens wrote:
> Clinton MacDonald wrote:
>> <http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter04/PATTwomb.html>
>>
> This is about the most original example URL I've come across
> for showing a URL problem.

I was wondering if someone might click on the link. ;-) Glad you liked it!

(We work on the molecular biology of reproduction in my laboratory, so
that link caught my eye. I shared it with my laboratory people -- via
our new blog as recommended by this list -- who took it as additional
evidence that I am losing my mind.)

Best wishes,
Clint