partition resizing

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Fri Jan 14 07:15:48 MST 2005

As usual one can never have enough information regarding this subject.
Here are two links which may be useful before you execute a decision:

A bit of background on partitioning from the YDL FAQ website:
http://www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/Installing+YDL/How+should+I+partition+my+disks%3F

Another view discussing HFS/HFS+:
http://www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/Configuring+YDL/Mounting+a+Mac+partition+in+YDL

Best wishes...