partition resizing

Andrea situa at email.it
Fri Jan 14 07:48:25 MST 2005

Steven Didier wrot

>I've used Volume Works to safely resize hfs+ partitions. It cannot resize
>ext partitions but will allow you to slide your existing partition to make
>room.  Have yet to suffer a data loss but as always if you have data you
>can't afford to lose back up!
>Hope this helps!

Hi Steven!
so you have tried to use this tool but you had a data loss....
mumble.... better than a total data loss!! :-)
if I backup my important files I should not have big troubles, you think?
MacOS X has continued working on perfectly as before? (this OS is almost
unbelievable... but still not
so user-oriented as linux: I miss my KDE !!)
tanx for all anyway, you were really kind
andrea

 Sponsor:
 Personalizza il tuo cellulare con le immagini più divertenti o con le foto di chi ami
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3117&d=14-1