partition resizing

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Fri Jan 14 10:34:43 MST 2005

Wow. I had never heard of iPartition until just now, nor was I aware of
the patched version of parted on the Gentoo LiveCD. So at the MacWorld
Expo, when Prosoft Engineering told me that their new product Drive Genius
is the only program that resizes HFS+, I only told them about VolumeWorks.
They still didn't believe me. I think I might go back there today and tell
them about these other programs. So there are exactly four that will do
this job:
1) VolumeWorks: <http://www.subrosasoft.com/thestore/product_info.php?products_id=431>
2) iPartition: <http://www.coriolis-systems.com/iPartition.html>
3) Drive Genius: <http://www.prosofteng.com/products/drive_genius_info.php>