PPC code review

Brian McKee map at map-heb.com
Wed Jan 5 12:17:16 MST 2005

Hi All
	I was wondering if someone familiar with C and YDL could look at a
piece of software for me.
Sulu is a small package that allows you to upload files to a Samsung
Yepp mp3 player. (GPL)
It's at http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~kal/sulu/

It works fine for me under Mdk10.1 on an x86 box.

It builds fine on YDL and runs.  It even shows me the contents of my
player, so it obviously
can 'talk to it'    But it bombs out with an error if you try to upload
a file.

The programmer is happy to accept bug fixes, but not doing any active
development.

I know this might be difficult to troubleshoot - esp if you don't own a
Yepp, but I hoping somebody
might spot something if they took a quick look, or pointed me in the
right direction.
I know zero C otherwise I'd just tackle it myself.

Any suggestions appreciated.
Brian

--
Photo gallery at http://www.bmckee.ca/gallery