MPlayer - configuring

Andrew Zschetzsche zsche004 at mrs.umn.edu
Wed Jan 12 17:12:14 MST 2005

Oh, thanks for pointing that out.  I haven't researched into that stuff yet.

Now that I'm better informed, I'll be very interested in building/installing
one of those on my box.  One less thing to have to switch OSes for.

Thanks,
Andy Zschetzsche

--
Andrew Zschetzsche
University of Minnesota, Morris
zsche004 at mrs.umn.edu
aim: zsche004
msn: zsche004 at mrs.umn.edu

America's Best Public Liberal Arts College.

--The best answer to a problem with multiple solutions is often the simplest
one.