bringing up loopback

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Fri Jan 14 13:44:44 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 15:36, rev rob wrote:
> Hi All
>   First on this list. Couldn't find anything in the archives. PLease
> help with this minor (i hope) problem.
>   The system seems to want to boot after I did the install of YDL
> 3.0on my imac g3 400. It seems stuck at the "bringing up loopback
> interface" prompt.
>  What do I do?
>    Thanks in advance
>       rR

Hi rR:
If you visit the YDL FAQ website you may find some useful detailed
information helpful towards resolving your problem.  Suggestion: when
you go there type "loopback interface" in the field just above the
Search button.  Then click, "Search".  A listing of articles will come
up and then you just click on the titles and explore to your heart's
content.

Here's the link: www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/start