PPC Firefox/Thunderbird 1.0 builds

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sun Jan 16 21:38:35 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-16 at 18:04, Andrew wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 15:00:22 -0500
> Derick Centeno <aguilarojo at verizon.net> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > May Hanuman smile upon you!
>
> I personally ranked this Movie 11+/10. This simply is one of best
> movie I watched so far. Its good to know someone else know about it!

Hanuman is an English rendering of the Hindu name for the Monkey King
who is written of in the Mahabharata, which precedes the Bhagavadgita.
Many movies and plays are derived from these sources.  Also the same
Monkey King is mentioned in the beloved Classical Chinese Buddhist work
and folklore translated into English as "The Journey to the West". The
Chinese name of the same Monkey King is rendered into English as Sun Wu
Kung.

It is from the Classic references and the work of Sifu Paul Zink that I
have become familiar with the Monkey King, not the movie you refered to.
I'm sure it is an enjoyable movie.  However, I never saw it.

One movie I did see displaying some very good monkey was in a Steven
Segal movie entitled, "Out for a Kill".  Professionals may consider
otherwise but I certainly appreciated the monkey stylist.