USB Ethernet adapter

Andreas Hucks ahucks at gmx.de
Mon Jan 17 11:09:37 MST 2005

Thanks for your input everybody.

As for using old computers lying around (be it Mac or PC), we could do
that of course. But we don't have a dedicated "server room", so the
thing is going to be in the main office and size and noise are the
primary concerns.

Dedicated or hardware solutions are not an option because we may want to
extend it further. Also, pure geekiness is not a factor to be
underestimated here ;)

Cheers,
Andreas