GPL Flash Plugin

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Fri Jan 21 08:17:43 MST 2005

Sorry, I couldn't be sure to what you were rsponding in your first
message, since you posted it by hitting Reply while a message of mine was
selected, but you actually asked "why announce it?" in your next message,
where you specifically quoted only me, making the assumption that that
particular (rhetorical?) question was aimed at me reasonable.