G5+YDL4+DELTA 44

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Sun Jan 23 20:09:16 MST 2005

OK. From the machine translation into English, I was unable to parse out
the simple fact that you got it working! That's wonderful. I guess this
was almost like an extension of the already known sound problems in YDL4,
coupled with breakage of the PCI handling in 2.6.9. It's nice to know that
simply upgrading to 2.6.10 fixes so many diverse problems. It's a pity you
don't work for TerraSoft, because it looks like you can very quickly solve
all the problems of both 32-bit and 64-bit Linux on the G5.