booting.

Carl Ljungmark cljun001 at stud.informatik.fh-wiesbaden.de
Wed Jan 26 04:35:20 MST 2005

Hi everyone!
Managed to succesfully install YDL on my ibook, together with osx.
However, after a few days - the boot behaviour changed. I can no longer
boot linux, macosx just boots like linux didn't exist. What can have
happened to my boot mechanism? I never really had the chance to figure out
exactly how it works, with yaboot and all, but now it simply doesn't work..
I tried to mount my ext3 disk from osx, but that didn't work either.
Should I just reinstall YDL, or is there another way to restore the boot
sequence?
thanks in advance,
carl