booting.

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 06:04:35 MST 2005

If you used "Startup Disk" that would cause your PRAM to be rewritten
and your computer would start booting with OS X, bypassing yboot.

Another way to get yboot back (aside from the option key trick) is to
reset your PRAM by holding down command-option-p-r when your computer
restarts (don't do this now since you've got YDL back).