[Fwd: [yellowdog-announce] Terra Soft adds 3 Mailing Lists: 2005 01/27]

Clinton MacDonald clint.macdonald at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 27 17:48:30 MST 2005

Mr. Stampflee:

Owen Stampflee wrote:
> To those interested, please sign up.

That sounds like a great deal! Now some of our package-building friends
(Matthias et alia) can have a forum to share their considerable efforts
on the "questionable stuff" (ahem -- xmms, xine -- ahem), and still keep
Terra Soft free and legal.

Thanks! I will sign up (but be a complete and total lurker).

Best wishes,
Clint