ibook sound setting

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Fri Jan 28 08:04:46 MST 2005

On Friday, 28 January 2005 09.31, Carl Ljungmark wrote:
> Hi list!
> This subject has surely come up before, did my best to find it.
> Which is the proper sound setting on the ibook?

You should definitely be more precise on which iBook model. Sound worked well
on my 700Mhz "snow" with 3.01. I think newer, G4 iBooks probably share the
sound problem I got in the PowerBook. If that's the case, the answer so far
was: wait for the next YDL version.

Thierry

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former" - Albert Einstein