[Fwd: [yellowdog-announce] Terra Soft adds 3 Mailing Lists: 2 005 01/27]

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 08:30:06 MST 2005

> > > Maybe Eric would like to manage the yellowdog-U*u**u list....

ROTFL

Hmm. Sounds like a neat idea since I like both Linuxes (of course,
they're the only Linuxes I've ever tried ;) but my partner would have
my balls if I decided to devote energy to moderating a list rather
than finding a job (I'm enjoying my first "holiday" in a long time ;).

> > Dr. Clinton C. MacDonald | <mailto:clint DOT macdonald AT sbcglobal
> > DOT net>
>
> Oh yes, that's about U****u!  One can tell because he's so big.  He's
> singing about how great it is to be able to load U****u sooooo
> eeeeezily allowing him the "free" time to eat more steak.  Whereas
> YDL users are so busy figuring out things that they have no time to
> eat.  Thereby keeping our thin frames ;)

(not entirely sure if this was directed at me but, I'll butt in anyway)

I don't eat steak (or sheep or pig or...)... I don't munch on mammals
(raising beef & pig is too environmentally destructive in terms of
calorie in vs. calorie out, plus, there's that pesky health issue
associated with eating red meat more than once a week (what is the
recommended level... 8 oz per week or something like that?))...

My free time comes from being between contracts and taking advantage
of my down time (it's been years since I've been in such good physical
shape ;-).

Eric.