setuid and setgid security issues -is system compromized?

Andrew virgule88 at videotron.ca
Sun Jan 30 18:18:06 MST 2005

 Hey are we allowed to talk about possible security issues in here? Im just dont know where to look. I tough about going on linuxquestions.org or something but since Im running YDL I feel like its YDL related. Other peoples could be concerned too.

 I'v been reading cert.org site and found quite a few setuids files using this command, as suggested on the site.
        find / -user root -perm -4000 -print

  I have the full results both on disk and paper. Many of them contain 'passwd', 'login' and 'share' in the name. Im not paranoid but I actually fell intrigued. I also noticed several weird .hidden files in /tmp directory most of them starting with ssh-. I promptly deleted them all and they're comming back! :-?

thoughs?!?