Xorg-6.8.x: VT switching on a linuxPPC with a GeForce2MX card is broken --- How to fix it.

Joseph E. Sacco, PhD joseph_sacco at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 07:10:01 MDT 2005

(1) The patch has already made it into both the XFree86 & Xorg CVS
systems.

Engaging Mark Vojokovich to collaborate with was a really good idea
[:-)]. Mark is a serious player at XFree86. I am grateful for his
assistance.

(2) Where is "your" bugzilla?
[You would think I would know that, right??? Yes... I tried the obvious
addresses.]

-Joseph

On Sat, 2005-07-09 at 22:27 -0700, Owen Stampflee wrote:
> Joseph,
>
> Also make this appear in my bugzilla so it doesnt get forgotten in YDL
> 4.1.
>
> Thanks,
> Owen

joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net