Privoxy keeps dying under YDL 4.0

Joseph E. Sacco, PhD joseph_sacco at comcast.net
Mon Jul 11 11:44:16 MDT 2005

Why are you running privoxy?

        DESCRIPTION
        Privoxy  is  a  web proxy with advanced filtering capabilities
        for protecting privacy, modifying web page content, managing
        cookies, controlling access,  and  removing  ads, banners,
        pop-ups  and other obnoxious Internet junk. Privoxy has a very
        flexible configuration and can be customized to suit individual
        needs  and  tastes.  Privoxy  has
        application for both stand-alone systems and multi-user
        networks.

        Privoxy is based on Internet Junkbuster (tm).

If you don't have a good reason, go to the services dialog and shut it
off.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net