yum upgrade hangs

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 07:32:23 MDT 2005

Also, if you SMB, make sure that you check the mailing list for
instructions on how to compile SMB server (it's an EASY process... you
just have to follow the steps and wait about 2 hours (on a G3/266 128
MB RAM)). There's a problem with the one that comes with 4.0.

If you need that SMB server info, let me know and I can look in my
mail archive and pull out the relevant thread for you.

Eric.