YDL 3 SecurityLevel stuck at High:Default Rules

ghannon at cspi.com ghannon at cspi.com
Wed Jul 13 07:35:25 MDT 2005

What you report sounds like a bug somewhere in the tool
or the configuration, and I can't address that.

You don't say what you are trying to do optimally, but if you just
want to disable the firewall completely, you can go into

Main menu
   System Settings
        Server Settings
             Services

And shutdown the firewall by disabling and shutting off

     ip6tables
     iptables
     ipchains

That seems to work between reboots.

This would probably only be appropriate if you are on a network that
is already behind a firewall.

Gary

Angela Kahealani <angela at kahealani.com> on 07/12/2005 09:46:34 PM

Please respond to Yellow Dog Linux General Discussion List
      <yellowdog-general at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com>