airport

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Sun Jul 17 22:51:24 MDT 2005

If you truly have a Titanium and not an Aluminum, the AirPort card should
"just work" without much fuss. Of course, my definition of having it "just
work" may not be yours; most of the graphical tools to deal with AirPort
cards are not very usable under YDL 4.0.1, but it works perfectly at the
command-line level. I don't think Linux has had any real problem with
AirPort cards in a long time. It's the AirPort Extreme cards that don't
work under Linux, but those were never used in the Titanium models.