Unable to get WG511 card to work with PCI-PCMCIA/CARDBUS bridge.

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Wed Jul 20 09:57:18 MDT 2005

Does the Netgear card say "Made in Taiwan" or "Made in China" on it? If
"Made in Taiwan" is what it says, you're probably on the right track in
figuring out what's wrong. If "Made in China" is what it says, the card
WILL NOT work in any Mac, period. You can then reserve the card for use
under Windows, and get yourself a WG511T in its place.