the YDL list: state of the state

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Thu Jul 21 10:05:59 MDT 2005

Hi Owen:
Thought you'd like to know that one of the reasons I really like ximian
is because it's email package is replete with spelling checkers,
grammar engines, and a whole lot of really neat stuff!  It may interest
you to know that the Merriam-Webster Dictionary and Thesaurus are
available online for free:

http://m-w.com/

And bone-fide polish translation from English to Polish or Polish to
English is available as well at:

http://www.poltran.com/

And if Chinese, Korean, Japanese or French or even Dutch get you stuck,
there is the famous and beloved Babelfish:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Best wishes ... Derick :-)