When bad things happen to good Mac's [OT]

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Thu Jul 21 10:59:40 MDT 2005

I agree Mark.  It's about the tools and the right tools for the
particular job.  Sound's like a Home Improvement one liner, but hey,
that's the deal!

By the way, I also have been a user of TSS products going way back to
Champion Server as well.  That's so cool.

I expect we'll see more tools and the tools we know will and should
morph into greater and better things because of Apple's switch to
Intel.
What do you think?

Thanks again... Be well...