When bad things happen to good Mac's [OT]

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 17:48:38 MDT 2005

I'd ***highly*** recommend that if this happens again you run the
Apple Hardware Test since something may be wrong with your HD and if
that is so you should get a error code from the Apple Hardware Test
asap so Apple will repair it for you...hopefully your mac is still
under warranty or you've purchased a extended warranty