building mono-1.1.x under YDL-4.0.1

Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. joseph_sacco at comcast.net
Fri Jun 3 15:38:40 MDT 2005

Building RPM's should not be too difficult. As a starting point, spec
files could be obtained from the Fedora core3 RPMS.

A good model for a download area would be the Debian site maintained by
Mirco Bauer

        http://debian.meebey.net/

Maybe Matthias Saou <matthias at rpmforge.net> would be interested in
hosting the mono RPMs.