MP3 support using YUM

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Mon Jun 6 21:08:24 MDT 2005

Eh, my bad. There were directions on the list before on how to configure
yum for freshrpms and the like, and directions to recompile xmms, and that
would be enough for most users to figure out the same things that I said.
It was easy to overlook that actually saying them, and in such an
accessible way, would be more "gray" than what's already in the archives.