[OT] really?

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 12:57:29 MDT 2005

It appears Apple will sell machines that are capable of running x86
Windows, and I guess Linux/BeOS/BSD/Whatever; but OSX will run only on
those Apple machines, using a seperate boot system to the IA32 BIOS.
Jobs mentioned letting people use Windows in a dualboot if the wanted
to, and said that it would never run on commodity boxes.

Cian