Mounting a Remote AppleShare

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Wed Jun 8 20:55:05 MDT 2005

Just in case anybody is still interested, the code was never ported beyond
the 2.2 kernels. The errors below resulted from trying to compile the
version for 2.0 kernels under the 2.4 of YDL3. The webpage for the port to
2.2 kernels is:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030211043314/www.panix.com/~dfoster/afpfs/

The README for the 2.0 kernel version is:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030305040944/www.panix.com/~dfoster/afpfs/readme-hekster.html

In case anybody ever reads this and decides to start porting the version
for 2.2 kernels to 2.6 kernels, it may be downloaded from:

http://web.archive.org/web/20011126032132/http://www.panix.com/~dfoster/afpfs/afpfs-current.tar.gz