NFS mount problem (YDL4.0)

peter.g.harper at magnox.co.uk peter.g.harper at magnox.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 06:05:22 MDT 2005

Jagi,

I had the same problem running 4.0 on two G5 Xserves.

The problem is that there is a bug in the nfs code for the 2.6.8 kernel
code that comes with 4.0.

That problem is cleared in 2.6.10, and presumeably the most recent 2.6.12
stable kernel.

I couldn't use those because they introduced a bug in the Fibre Channel
drivers, but
if you don't have Fibre Channel then either of those should be fine.

I hope this helps.

Peter Harper

Yagi Toru <yagi at bestsystems.co.jp> on 30/06/2005 12:24:13

Please respond to Yellow Dog Linux General Discussion List
       <yellowdog-general at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com>