2.6.11

Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. joseph_sacco at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 08:57:49 MST 2005

I have been tracking kernel development in hope that someone in
kernel-land will fix the rivafb so I can enjoy MOL in full screen
console video mode.  To date rivafb now works under X but does not work
in console video, which makes booting up and logging on an act of "blind
faith".

ALSA sound seems to work.  I don't know about the "sleep" stuff since I
don't use it.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco[at]comcast[dot]net