2.6.11

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 09:51:57 MST 2005

Right, I think I'll stay away from it for the moment...

The 2.6.10 in the public yum repository has a wildly weird ALSA - a
lot of applications cannot use ALSA directly but *can* use OSS
emulation in ALSA... I was hoping that 2.6.11 might fix this

But considering sleep is still a bit buggy, I might just lose it
temporarily to see if I can get a better ALSA experience.

Cian