2.6.11

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:00:23 MST 2005

Well, he's still a major contributor to the PPC side of things. I
think the semi-death of the penguinppc.org site as the source for PPC
kernels is that recently, they've been getting more and more success
in getting PPC specific patches into the general kernel, what with
Linux/PPC64 being a pretty major server platform, and so forth.

If the PPC checkins got horribly slow again, I'm sure we'll see BenH
kernels returning. Which wouldn't nessacerily be a bad thing - they'd
probably be better for PPC than normal kernels patched up.

Cian