YDL 4.0.1 install notes

Anthony Lanni anthony.lanni at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:35:59 MST 2005

I was able to install 4.0 to my Pismo without any outstanding issues;
I'm not sure what
difficulties will arise but have you considered installing 4.0 and
then upgrading?

Mmm.  Even as I type that I'm thinking I don't even know how to do it;
perhaps create a
local repository of the 4.0.1 CDs and point yum.conf to it?  I'm sure
a more experienced
person can help there.

thx
           anthony