Gmail Invite

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 15:57:46 MST 2005

I'm really sorry, I had done that because people are individually
requesting invites from me now and I just thought this would be a
quick way to let ppl know they're not being freely given out
anymore...I don't have any intention to continue spamming the list for
people who want invites...just wanted to get that word out so that
people would know to stop asking...sorry :-(...won't post anything on
the list at all anymore reguarding gmail invites I promise...:-(