Concerning the flack and shit you are recieving ...

W00t W00t w00t0 at email.com
Sun Mar 6 21:34:27 MST 2005

They'll get over it.
 This is (yellow_dog) after-all an open-source community.
 You were kind enough to share - that is to say, to think of others.
 The world needs more people to think of others, as you have done, and no one
trashing you has really taken that into account. Always consider the source of
one's complaint.
 Fact is, those who are trashing you and those who have done so need to fucking
grow up.
 Children can and do do a lot better with respects to criticizing one's
behaviour - all that I have read cocnerning this matter is pathetic. Not to
worry, some of us support what you have done and where you are coming from.
 Thank you. You can forward this to the list if you like ... as I stand behind
it 100%, I leave it to you ...