Powerbook trackpad, broken???

Gavin Hemphill hemphill at glhemphill.net
Mon Mar 7 15:03:06 MST 2005

Owen: why not look at some of the patches that are available in debian
etc.  I'm running a distro that the trackpad works just fine with on my
1 month old Powerbook G4.  Yellowdog works with it as well when I
replace the RedHat based kernel and a couple of user utilities.  As far
as I can tell the red hat kernel trees have broken firewire as well, and
they insist on loading the wrong module for adaptec cards unless you
"fool" them into loading the right one.
	G++